These terms and conditions set out the terms and conditions that govern your use of this website (the "Website").
- 1.1 In these terms and conditions, "we" and "us" means BSA Guns (UK) Ltd. (company number 2003295), whose registered office is at Armoury Road, Small Heath, Birmingham B11 2PP. If you have any queries regarding the Website or any order with us then please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2.1 We will use our reasonable endeavours to try and ensure that data on the Website is up to date and accurate. However, you should be aware that some information may be incorrect or incomplete. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we disclaim all warranties and representations (express or implied) as to the accuracy of the information on the Website. We do not guarantee that the Website will be fault free and do not accept liability for any errors or omissions. We cannot give any warranty that the Website is free from viruses or anything else that may have a harmful or unwanted effect on your computer or technology.
- 2.2 If you have a valid claim in respect of any of the goods which is based on any defect in the quality or condition of the goods or their failure to meet specification in accordance with this agreement, we shall be entitled to replace the goods (or the faulty part in question) free of charge or, at our sole discretion, refund to you the price of the goods (or a proportionate part of the price).
- 2.3 We will take all reasonable care to keep your order secure, but in the absence of our sole negligence we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party obtains unauthorised access to any data (including credit and account details) you provide when ordering.
- 2.4 To the maximum extent permitted by applicable laws we shall not be liable to you in connection with this agreement in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise for any loss of profit, anticipated savings or data (in each case whether direct or indirect) or any indirect loss. Our aggregate liability to you in connection with this agreement shall not exceed £500,000. We shall not be liable to you or be in breach of this agreement for delay or failure to perform if the delay or failure is due to a cause beyond our reasonable control. Notwithstanding anything else in these terms and conditions, we accept unlimited liability in respect of death or personal injury caused by our negligence.
3. Statutory Rights
These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights (if appropriate) as a consumer.
4. Access to the Website and content
- 4.1 We shall use our reasonable endeavours to keep the Website up to date but information given is for your information only and is subject to change without notice.
- 4.2 We try to ensure that pictures of the goods on the Website are as accurate as possible, but technical limitations and slight variations between the pictures and the goods themselves must be expected.
- 4.3 We are not liable for the content of any other website to which this Website has links.
- 4.4 We will try to provide uninterrupted access to the Website, but access may be suspended, restricted or terminated at any time.
5. E-mail, user name and password
- 5.1 E-mails shall be sent to you to the address that you have specified to us. It is important that you give us an accurate and valid e-mail address and tell us of any changes to it. We will have no liability if the e-mail address provided by you is incorrect.
- 5.2 Your user name and password for the Website are personal to you and are not transferable. You are responsible for the correct use of the user name and password. We shall have no liability for any misuse of them and any breach of security should be notified to us.
- 6.1 We comply with all applicable data protection laws in the UK.
7. Intellectual property
- 7.1 The copyright in the material contained in the Website, together with the website design, text and graphics and their selection, any trade marks (registered or unregistered), and arrangement and all software compilations, underlying source code and software belongs to Involvement Packaging Limited, its group companies or the providers of such information. All rights are reserved. None of this material may be reproduced or redistributed without our written permission.
- 8.1 If you breach these terms and we do not take any action or we delay in our action then we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these terms and such failure or delay shall not operate as a waiver of our rights or remedies.
- 8.2 If any provision of these terms and conditions is held to be unlawful, invalid or unenforceable, that provision shall be deemed severed and the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be affected.
- 8.3 All disclaimers, indemnities and exclusions in these terms and conditions shall survive termination of the agreement between us for any reason.
9. Governing law
- 9.1 These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.
- 9.2 Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts, to which both parties submit.